Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Project Barnabas '07 Opening Service


Second day!

I excitedly woke up this morning to prepare early for my first Sunday Service at His Sanctuary of Glory Global Ministries. I did not bring any Filipiniana dress so I just wore native accessories. (wise, eh?)


Anyway, I, together with our hosts and Vanj, arrived at the church at around 9 AM - an hour before the service, since our host, Seetha, is one of HSG's service guides. Vanj and I were seated on the third row, in-line with other Filipino delegates.

While we were seated, Destiny Praise (HSG's Praise & Worship Team) were rehearsing and warming-up as well. Oh man. Everything was great. What I was hearing that time made me really eager for the service to start.
The choir was oh-so-great, the worship leader (forgot her name) was impactingly anointed, the sound system was excellent, and, the musicians were way too exceptional. Everything was a-okay :)
Some of those that they sang were Sing Out, Days of Elijah, Clean hands, Making a Difference, Worthy is the Lamb. The church people were on high worship. It was marvelous!

Here are the ministers of the Lord:
(click on the thumbnails for larger view)



delegates from Hungary

India
Myanmar
Philippines (CIY)

Nepal
Indonesia



Thailand



Mr. Richard Tan


Rev. Daniel Cheah (HSGGM Senior Pastor) and Rev. Deborah Ong-Cheah


The Sunday service was actually intended to be the opening service for the Project Barnabas 2007.
I wasn't able to eventually meet new friends today. Everybody was busy. Well, I still have a week to gain some ;)

Oh, I cannot miss mentioning the great dance number that was presented by HSG's Dance Ministry. The dancers were very graceful. I actually recorded/ took a video of their dance number (Prepare Ye the Way int. & a tambourine dance). I haven't uploaded it to YouTube though.

Anyway, sorry if this entry is more of a visual blog..
So, to complete my entry's visuality, here's the welcome presentation HSG Malaysia prepared for us:





I'm just starting to have my best days in Malaysia.



... a week to go :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's heartwarming to see people from different backgrounds join together in Jesus' Name.