Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Snap Shots from the Past

It's a cold saturday night (my airconditioning unit is great.haha).

Out of the blue, I've thought of finally organizing my 3rd and 4th year high school photos.
Yay! I'm already an incoming college sophie and yet I haven't managed my photos back from HS. Actually, I have a lot of bulky photo albums here at home. I bought them before I graduated since I thought I would be able to arrange my pics, and obviously, it remained just a thought. :p

Anyway, as I browsed over the photos (which were I think 100-300 prints), I got super mixed emotions.
I got teary-eyed at one point because I have realized how time had gone so swift. At another point, I had happiness in my heart 'cause I've appreciated the fact that I have gained (and kept) excellent friendships/ relationships. Moreover, at one high point, I was high! Haha.

For the previous times that I've checked my HS pictures, I've always ended up crying - missing them terribly. I tell you, it was not that easy. I sort of had a hard time stepping out of my HS life which I spent with the greatest friends I had, the so-called Bolox people. Hahaha. (You won't get that unless you're part of the batch!). Anyway, going back, this time was different. Not a single drop of tear rolled from my lids. Yeepee! Instead, I had really a good time. I kept on laughing at myself, my classmates, and the moments that I was reminded by the tons photographs I checked.


Here are some of my memorable HS pics:
(sorry, I can only post some of them. I'm a bit sleepy already. Hehe)
NOTE: Past is Past.


(3rd Year HS) perfect si Micah--flooring! Haha

-3rd Year Prom Night-
I was Cinderella that night so I'm not on the pic :(

Cotillion de Honor

Last MCMC Day

Sapiryan!
Youth Encounter '05
Last Christmas Program at MCMC


ex-presidents ;)
Yay! I'm at the prom pic atlast :)

MCMC Batch 2006

Oh yes.. Past has definitely passed, but that does not mean we have no right to sometimes bring them back to our memory so we could once again grasp the air that dwelled in the times of yore :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi..miss you n poh..and i love reading ur blogs..promise..
dami ko natututunan..
nakokonxenxa 2loi ako..huhu
yngtz k poh lgi..mwah..
nalate npoh ako..

Jez said...

Hello mich.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Nakokonsensya? haha. Ikaw talaga.
Anyway, pwede ka pa mag-enrol if you really want to.madali lang 'yun.promise.
Text kita for details :)