Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ready..Set..Fly!

I'm so excited about our trip tomorrow.
We'll be checking-in at the Clark Airport (Angeles, Pampanga) at around 9 AM. On the other hand, we'll start our cloud-journey by 11:45AM.

This would be my first out-of-the-country trip ever.
I'm just so amazed on how the Lord has been moving.. I never thought I would be given such a privilege of going to 4 different Asian countries in two weeks! That must be a great blessing from the Lord.
Moreover, I do not want the devil to destruct me. My main trip is the Project Barnabas Seminar and Christian-life strengthening affair (Malaysia). I'm so eager on what I will hear, feel, see, and experience! I know the side trips and tours will be so much fun,too, but I also know that the joy in God's presence will be another thing. Well, I do not mean unholiness and unGodliness with the other trips 'cause those are all additions from the Lord; I simply know and believe that there's more than seeing different places in the world - that is experiencing the Lord in a unique way :)

My bags are ready. My card is ready. My dollars are ready. My passport is ready. My digi cam's ready. My roaming service is ready (be sure to text me, alright?). Most of all, my heart is very very very ready!

As what I've told the Lord during my prayer time this afternoon, I'm ready to be filled with whatever the Lord and His people in HSG Church have in store for me and my associates. I am more than willing to receive anything the Lord will reveal to me.

This is such a great opportunity for me to be blessed and be a blessing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. How was your trip? Please do post your stories here.

Oh, and WELCOME BACK! I miss your posts. Matagal-tagal na rin ung two weeks.