Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Grades, Pampanga, Asian Tour (Random whatevers!)

I dropped-by CLSU to get my grades before we went to Pampanga. Geek. Ang baba ng math105 ko. Now, don’t ask what grade I got. Well, I bet I need not to cry out for that. I gave my best for that subject, anyway. Don’t you think I need a math tutor for the next semester? I’m really not good at it. *sigh*
On the other hand, I’m so happy ‘cause I got good grades on other subjects. Sayang, I wasn’t able to get an Uno with my Psych100. Well, 1.25 is alright for me. I’ll just try to have a flat one next time. (dream on, Jez! haha)

On the way home, dad was comforting me with my math105 grade. He told me “Okay lang ‘yun. Your course is Psychology; you got a good grade with your Psych100, ‘di ba?”. Hay. I thank God for a father who’s good at lying. Ha-ha. Kidding. He’s such an optimistic father. I love you dad!

Anyway, we HAPPILY (yes, I was happy. I suddenly put math out of my mind) went to Pampanga to give my sister’s passport to ate Grace, my cousin who fixes our flights for the Project Barnabas Asian Seminar & Tour.
While we were approaching the pass-over road at San Fernando, I was keenly looking at McDonald’s, stalking. Ha-ha. Kidding. I was just checking out for Patz/ Zion. He usually stays there: giving tracts to passers-by. Anyway, when I glimpsed of someone wearing a gray polo shirt outside McDo, I suddenly got 5,000,000 heart beats. I’m just exaggerating, of course. :D Unfortunately, it was not him. How did I know? I suddenly received an sms from him—“Hello Jez. I‘m here at n.e. already. Bond with the CIY youth.” Alright, much of him.


We also got to check out Among Ed Panlilio’s “EdQuarters”. I'm hoping for his win for Pampanga’s gubernatorial position. I cannot imagine my hometown with Lilia Pineda or Mark Lapid as governor. Sheesh. We should have righteous leaders, ‘di ba? There’s a joke on the said province that goes like this:
Joke #1: Lilia Pineda “anak ng jueteng”, Mark Lapid “anak ng buhangin”, Among Ed “anak ng Diyos.”
Joke #2: Pineda – kumakain ng barya; Lapid – kumakain ng buhangin; Among Ed – kumakain ng oscha (?).

/EDIT/ Joke #3: (from Dale Ramos) Pineda: jueteng lord; Lapid: quarry lord; Among Ed: praise the Lord! /EDIT/
These are just jokes kaya.. peace to all :)

Anyway, we finally arrived at Betis by 5 PM. The first person I saw was my cutest cousin ever –kuya Israel. Anyhoo, we stayed there until 10 PM. As usual we had LOTS of talk about the church in San Jose and Pampanga, St. John’s (SJC & Pamp.), politics, and of course our hottest topic was the Project Barnabas seminar & tour. My sister, Vanj, and I will be attending the seminar and tour. We will be together with Tito Ed (JRC’s Bishop) ’s grown-up children (ano nga ba ang term for adults na children? Labo.). Ate Grace and Kuya Owen are two of my cousins whom I’m very proud of. Tell you more of them next time. Anyway, they were joking baka daw ligawan kami ng mga Malaysians. Ha-ha.

Before we departed, Tito Ed lead the prayer. I was touched by his prayer. I remembered him pray "..Dacal pung salamat Guinu sapak la pu bulsa... malalagu la... manyaman ing kakanan da..." (that was only a part of his prayer). The Lord has indeed done great things in our lives. Comparing our past living to our present one gives me more reason to praise the Lord. These things are not only because of my mom and dad's hard-works but also of God's guidance, mercy, and love for the M a n u g u e family. Glory to the Lord.

Before I start crying, I’m so excited already. I never imagined going to Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore consecutively. I’m pretty sure that May 23 – June 4 will be a blast! Those two weeks will be a surreal. Whoosh! I’m also excited to attend the Christian seminar, Project Barnabas, hosted by His Sanctuary of Glory Church. I know the speakers and pastors are anointed ones. Praise God!

Those are my somehow random thoughts. That’s it for now.
Enjoy your summer, folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about young adult children? Ndi rin. Haha.

The Asia Tour is less than a week away! I'm looking forward for your posts about it.

Jez said...

Hahaha!
I'm still cluless what term I will use for them. Hay.
Anyway, I'm super excited,too, about the Asian Seminar & Tour.
I guess I wouln need extra bandwidth to showcase whatever I will experience there! :)
God bless you, myks..
(I'm about to click on your blog's url..)