Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

OPLAN PRODUCTIVITY

Dad came from SJA's annex site at around 7 PM.
I asked him to dine out since mom and the rest of the people at home went to Cabanatuan City for some libot.
We've decided to have a take-out order at Jollibee (errr) since there were only few people inside the fast food.

As I was at the back of one lady, waiting for my turn to have my order taken, a crew handed with an order checklist (or whatever they call it) went over my side.
crew: Good evening mam; kunin ko lang po 'yung order niyo.
me: (not looking at the crew) Ah.. isang meal *insert meal number here*.
crew: Ano po 'yung drinks?
-- I suddenly looked at the crew --
me: Oh my gosh! (yeah I know, what an ugly expression I had there) **his name**! Ikaw pala 'yan! Kumusta? Kailan ka pa dito ha?
crew/ former classmate: (laughing) Matagal na.
me: April pa?
crew: Hala. Hindi. Matagal na; mga six months na ako dito.
me: (not wanting to intrigate more) ah ganon ba. Sipag mo ha.
crew: (smiling and laughing at the same time) ano pa order mo?
I then gave my orders to him..
Nakakatuwa. Ang sipag niya. I never thought he could possibly be working on a fast food chain someday.
He was one of the clumsy boys I had as batch mates! But well, he was one of the jolly people.
But this is not merely my point. My point is that he who was a clumsy and dorky student before is now an industrious fast food crew. There totally is nothing wrong or discriminative about that. I am proud about it actually.
I feel grateful again about this. I realized how blessed I am that I need not to work while studying. I am provided with anything I would be needing in school, ministry, or whatsoever.
I suddenly felt guilty of being an idle person this summer break. I sleep at 4 AM onwards, and wake up at lunch time. Hay. I need to do something! I must be more productive! I must!
Well, I guess I'm not that indolent anyway. I've read my previous blogs (including my friendster blog) and found out that I also was able to make my summer break a meaningful one. BUT I still wish I could have done more because I actually am able to do more. Sayang. Bakit ba nagyon lang ako nagpunta ng Jollibee? Haha.
Oh wellness, with my Asian trip the week after this week, I bet I would be able to make-up with my sluggish lunch time wake-ups.
Going back to my main point, I would really want to be someone of better and more actions & deeds. I know I have done and is doing a lot of stuffs already, but I know I could do more- a lot more.

♥I want to witness the beautiful sunrise every single day. By that, I meant not sleeping by 5am, but waking up at such time.

♥I want to hear the birds chirp around my window.
♥I want to blog about how I enjoyed my early morning devotion.
♥I want to dream at night without first rolling around my bed while trying to catch up a good zzzzz.

♥I want to have breakfast as my first meal (not lunch!).

♥I want to see my high school friends before I go out of the country or before classes start.

♥I want to have more jam sessions with the JRC youth.

♥I want to go to St. John's everyday and act as mom's (slave) secretary.

♥I want to have longer times rumbling with my little brother, MJ.

♥I want to watch the dvd mom bought me last April (see, that's how I'm such a lazy geek).

♥I want to get my grades for the second semester.

♥I want to attend several youth services of other churches.

♥I want to memorize the songs from Hillsong United's All of the Above album.

♥I want to read my monthly supplies of candy magazine. I've never finished reading an ish even if I buy monthly.

♥I want to finally be a spontaneous Harry Potter reader. I've started reading the first book last year and I still haven't finished reading it. Boo.

♥I want to exercise daily.

♥I want to sing at the top of my voice everyday.

♥I want to do another choreography for the ministry.

♥I want to train new dancers.

♥I want to reach more souls.

♥I want to create new friendships.

♥I want to help mom and dad with the annex site.

♥I want to contribute on the improvement of my co-young people's spirituality.

♥I want to go to the beach and learn how to swim.

♥I want to dance in the rain.

♥I want to take more photos (and print them).

♥I want to read my unread books.

♥♥♥ I want to do more! ♥♥♥
..sabi nga ni Jollibee, kaya mo 'yan, kid!
I can do it. Yes I can :)

3 comments:

Nanan said...

Hahha! Ang dami mo naman gustong gawin! Kaya mo 'yan, Jez! B-)

Anonymous said...

Yey productivity! Hehe. It keeps idleness away. ;)

Go for it Jez!

Jez said...

Now I have 3 creatures affirming me that I can do it! (2-nanan&myks, 1-Jollibee) hehe.
Thanks, guys!