Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Selamat Datang!

After we purchased another set of plane tickets, we were ready and brave enoughto pull our travel bags into the airport again.

This time, it was real. Haha. Vanj and I flew to Malaysia without any adult with us (but with a DSW permit!). Mom and dad brought us to the airport, to be sure.

Anyway, we were both very excited since it was our first plane trip. We took lots of photos, ofcourse.
(I can only share some 'cause the others are highly secret-worthy.Haha)



Believe me or not, at this age, I can't help but still be amazed how an airplane can actually fly high and swift! haha. Amazing, isn't it?

Anyway, I also took some snaps of the view I had all the time during the flight since I was beside the window.




Our plane pilot must have finished 8 glasses of an energy drink --we arrived at Malaysia 35 mins earlier that the expected take-off. :p




After the Immigration processes we've undergone, we stayed at a specific part of the port to wait for my cousins who stayed at Thailand for 4 days (geek..we should have been with them:( )

Salamat Datang (Welcome)!


We were fetched by Marvin and Erwin (both from HSG Global Ministries) from the airport and brought us to KFC for dinner. Malaysian foods are way too hot! Whhhhew. After which, we were sent to our respective hosts.




Finally... we're at Malaysia! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can never travel by plane alone. Too many papers and files to fix. Haha.

Were you supposed to go to Thailand too? I thought your cousins went ahead for only a couple of hours. Btw, you and Vanj look like twins. :D