Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Friday, May 18, 2007

Usapang Maleta ;)

We went to Mega Center Mall (Cabanatuan City) this afternoon.
We don't usually shop there 'cause normally go to NE Pacific; it's nicer there, 'di ba?
Anyway, mom chose MC Mall since, according to her, there are a lot of travel bags to choose from that mall. Well, as the cliché goes, mothers indeed know what's best :)
There were varieties of them! My first pick was a pink one. Kaya lang, it was made of plastic kaya ang bigat even though the rollers are provided. Our Asian Seminar & Tour next week (oh geek.ang lapit na pala!) will permit us only to have a maximum luggage weighing 15kgs. So there, I gave my bright-color-desire and found this red lightweight travel bag. Again, I gave it up! My younger sister, Vanj, who will also be part of the seminar and tour, owned the red bag immediately (hindi naman siya excited, noh?). Mom liked the red one kasi lightweight 'yun, plus, it can have up to 20 kgs of luggages (she's probably thinking of other out-of-the-country trips we will be having at some time). Anyway, I was fed-up with Vanj a bit for that. These past days kasi, I've been letting her have everything she wants - pati ba naman sa maleta? Well, those are just petty issues. I'm her ate; I should be the one of greater understanding, korekek?

So there, instead of having cute-colored bags, I had a kulay-matandang-green-bag. Ha-ha.
Sabi nga ni Nanan, I should put a note at my bag that says "I love Vintage!". haha. What a naughty thought.

Anyway, I guess I will be loving my bag, too. It's sleek naman; mareklamo lang siguro ako kasi I've eyed on nicer ones. Kaysa naman 'yung pink one pero I would only be able to bring 3 sets of clothes sa bigat, di ba? (C'mon.Just tell that to yourself, Jez!) or the red one pero no-talk kami ni Vanj ;p


Basta. Excited na ako for next week!

1 comment:

Nanan said...

Okay naman pala iyong maleta eh. Hehehe...