Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Friday, May 4, 2007

Practices, Prayer, Politics, and People :)

There was a scheduled Revival Night and Prayer for the Nation at JRC on the sixth of May. Whoa. This simply means that after the Llanera performance, we've got to do a lot of preparations again! Oh well, papel, it's alright for me (and for the rest of the youth group, i think) since this is summer time and we do really expect a lot of church activities to fill our lazy schedules. :p
Anyway, my buddy and I spread the practice scheds for the event via sms only.
JRC Dance Ministry:
-3pm, Friday
-6pm, Friday
-1pm, Saturday
We don’t have enough time so these are the only schedules we had.

We're going to perform "Sambahin Ka Yahweh" for the third time - first at Pampanga, 2nd at Llanera, third at our own beloved church :) But ofcourse, I did some twists with the formations and steps so that even the dancers would find it challenging and exciting still to practice for hours--in short para hindi nakaka-umay. Ha-ha.
The 3 PM practice wasn't for Sambahin; it was for the praise and worship (P&W). Our worship leader (ate Anne)’s line-up was With all I am, Mercy is Falling, For all You’ve Done, God is Good, My Hope, Still, and Here I am to Worship.

At 6 PM, we started to rest and wait for those that’ll be coming for the intercessory night with the church pastors and elders. I believe that we shouldn’t be merely focused on practices, rather on the spiritual side of everything. We shall not merely focus on our offering but rather keep on the One we’re offering to.
Here’s Rev. Dr. Manugue (dad) giving a short talk.

(ampogi talaga ng dad ko!)

While some pastors were talking, here’s a sweet shot of my buddy giving me a hand massage :) Don't worry, we were still listening while having a live spa.hehe.


The flaming prayers of the pastors were astonishingly felt by the people. The Lord moved. I believe that our prayers that night were not in vain because our Father listens, indeed. We prayed for God’s budge on our Revival & Prayer for the Nation Night. Also, we prayed for the aspiring government officials who were invited to speak in front of the body of Christ – the church. We have invited San Jose City’s incumbent mayor Alex & Marivic Belena, Joseph Violago, Coun. Boy Salvador, and Kokoy & Viring Salvador. The church has decided to invite both parties so we will able to witness both their objectives to help the people decide for the incoming election.
I would want to note that Jesus Revival Church IS NOT endorsing any political candidate.

Anyway, here are flyers of both parties that I scanned: (click thumbnails for larger view)




Much of politics…
That same night, we were surprised by 3 of my my most fave people – Tita Malou together with her two pretty daughters, Nikki, and Justine came all the way from Pampanga.

that's me together with Nikki and Vanj (Nikki helped us make our metallic fingernails)

Justine jived in the picture taking ;)

I love Justine! she's so adorable..parang toy lang noh?

this is my fave kid cousin..genius Nikz :)

Aren’t (we) they picture-perfect? Oh well papel, it runs in the blood ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magkahawig kayo ni Nikz. :)

When's the national election jan sa Philippines? I pray that this year's election would be our country's turning point.

Enjoy Pampanga!

Nanan said...

Go Jez and friends, Jez and dad, Jez and cousins! Hehe!

Oh well papel...:D Haha!