Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Revival Night

May 6! May 6!
JRC's Revival Night and Prayer for the Nation started at around 4pm.
I'm a bit lazy to narrate what happened so I'll just post pictures :)

Here's a snap shot of me, my buddy, Reina, and Vanj before the service started.

..some of those who were part of the Sambahin Ka Yahweh presentation (pic taken after the number)


sino'ng hindi pinagpawisan?? The dance number was full of spirit and energy! Hallelujah.



Although Viring Salvador and Boy Salvador weren't able to come for some reasons, Mayor Alex Belena and Mr. Joseph Violago were able to make it and present their platforms to the church people.

Again I say, JRC is not endorsing any political candidate.

JRC have invited both parties.





JRC San Jose's Senior Pastor, Rev. Dr. R o l a n d M a n u g u e (a.k.a. my dad.hehe)




Hay. That Night had a very big impact among the people. I believe our prayers are not in vain :)

Anyway, I'll post something narrative next time.

No comments: