Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Half-full

It’s 3:30 early in the morning already.
Semestral break hasn’t started yet pero ganito nanaman ako matulog.
Anyway, I’ll just share something. Last night, a friend and I were having a conversation thru sms when the topic fell to college/ university issues.
I, of course, had the usual drama. I wouldn’t elaborate much of our whole conversation. I would just like to blog about some lines he used to affirm me as well as to cheer my heart.

“Haha. Action follows essence. U wnted to be wid ur family. Ü”

“Talaga! Pero it’s like “looking at a half-full glass of water.” Just think that it’s half full, not half empty. Pero cguro in your situation, it’s almost full. Jst dnt look at the empty part.ü”

I have actually heard of this philosophy before; thank God there was this friend who reminded me about it.

I have finished approximately three semesters in CLSU already, but I still feel somewhat lacking and disgruntled. Pero I know I am complete kasi I have a very fruitful Christian life. Isa pa, I'm taking Centrum everyday :-P Ang labo ko kasi minsan. Well anyways, I’m sleepy na. Happy weekend :)

No comments: