Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Sunday, October 14, 2007

DLP

This joy in my heart is simply inexpressible.
This first week of my semestral break is absolutely eventful. Just last Monday evening, while we (mom, my ate & her family, Vanj, and MJ) were at Max’s Cabanatuan, we called dad because he was supposed to be also at Cabanatuan to have a haircut. I then called him up. “Hello, Dad. Sa Max’s kami. San ka?”, he lightly answered “Palabas na ng SM Pampanga (laughs).”, then I asked him why he was there. He merrily answered “….may DLP na tayo…”. The rest is amazing account.

After dinner, we visited my cousin who just got married and now lives in Cabanatuan. We stayed there for quite a while so dad was able to meet with us at Select. Due to so much excitement, we tried the DLP (Digital Projector; latest innovation for LCDs) immediately as we arrived home (past 12 AM). We slept at around 2, failing to make it work. Hah. We didn’t read the manual kasi we were über excited to accomplish with the new DLP for our church.

Thursday morning, 1st morning of my sem break, I took time to read the manual and eventually made dad so glad that we were finally able to pull the DLP off. Wee! I started working on the new slides as well as a video clip “I will never be same” by Thursday evening. Friday evening, I invited ate Anne (our worship pastor) over our place and surprised her with One Way. Haha. She was laughing with tears. Aww. Kagandahan :)

Anyway, dad, Vanj, and I were like a team working on the new DLP. Uhm, well, I don’t want to elaborate things on details. Lazy lah :-P

In summary, people were really really really blessed with the new DLP this morning at the church. This is yet another manifestation of God’s glory and blessing. The Lord never fails His faithful servants. Praise!


Jesus Revival Church

San Jose City, Nueva Ecija

Philippines
2007®

3 comments:

Nanan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanan said...

Wow! That's great! :-D

Jez said...

Yeah :D
Before kasi, renting an LCDP has always been an option.