Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Friday, October 19, 2007

Beach-y

‘feeling beach-y today (actually, yesterday)– really.
I’m yearning for white sand and clear waters.

Last week, during my mom’s visit to my lola (at Pampanga), she secretly talked to my uncle who works in Holiday Inn (Angeles) who happens to be also a part-time travel & tours coordinator. Mom planned to surprise us with a week-long vacation at Boracay!
OMG. I got really thrilled when she told us about the hush-hush. We’re about to stay at the place on October 29 to I don’t know. Anyway, that’d be a perfect time for a getaway because, first, our Celebration Sunday for the ‘40 Days of Purpose Campaign’ at the church would be on the 28th, then, 29 would be a holiday, and finally, the next days would be not-so-busy ones.

BUT, as we were just talking about it after dinner last night, my uncle called mom and delivered dreadful news. Sooo, by this time, you probably have guessed the next story. Yeah, right. All flights toward Boracay would be fully-booked from the last week of October to November 4. Hohoho.
Mom asked by uncle to find other possible routes, instead.

So there. Vanj and I were like, “picture na picture na ako!”. Haha. I can’t say “swim na swim na ako!” since I know not a single swimming stroke. Hah.
Anyhow, being the persistent and equally pa-libot girl that I am, I have surfed the net for other possible vacations (Ilocos, La Union, Puerto Galera, etc.). Hmm. Don’t be so glad kasi I found none. Goodness. What do I know about booking planes, hotels, and tours, ‘di ba? I believe I just have to rely on whatever and wherever trip my uncle could find.

Awwww.. May SPF na kaya ako!


Anyways, hope this edited photo would be brought to real life soooooon :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Nanan said...

Haha! Anube? Parehas tayo! BEACH!!! White sand! Waaah!