Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Saturday, October 6, 2007

1st Saturday of October'07

We went to Cabanatuan City by 1pm today.
We were supposed to buy a laptop bag, but my mom & dad ended up buying two computer units instead (additions for SJA's computer lab). Anyway, we left the mall by 6 PM. (O diba, parang one street difference lang ang San Jose and Cab :D )

We needed to leave early because Vanj and I have a practice at the church by 1830.

We arrived (at San Jose) at around 7 PM with thoughts that we rather should miss the practice since we were super late already. However, they still dropped us at the church- leaving us no choice but to attend the practice late. Well, it was fine. I find out that only one song was practiced yet. Woohoo! They only have begun :) Hah.

Line-up for tomorrow:


For All You've Done
Friends in High Places (Oh yessss... I'm seeing a perspiring Sunday!)
We Want to See
Eagle's Wings
How Great is Our God



So there.
Anyway, on a very light note, I'm so happy today because my hair had forgotten to fly away. Haha. :)) You guys know how late I wake up for school (and how late I sleep daily), so I seldom treat my hair with good brush strokes. As in sobrang hindi talaga ako maayos mag-suklay.

But this day was different, I had a long time to comb my hair (haynako.ang babaw ng blog entry na 'to). Ayun. As a result, hindi nag-fly-away! I then decided to take a picture of it :-P

No comments: