Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just when you thought everything's perfect...

Sembreak na (dapat).
My group mates in DevPsych had a blastful shout after we've submitted our final requirement for this semester. No more exams, quizzes, and all that.
I went home by past 2 PM and immediately wanted to blog about the official beginning of my semestral break. However, since I really lacked sleep these previous weeks, I've decided to sleep first.
Okay, so I woke up by 4 and opened some of my online accounts. I was in cloud9 - as in feel na feel ko na na sem break na. As in. You know, the feeling of being on a really really great mood. BUT, something broke all the clapping smileys on my head. I received an sms from Karen:
"Pls text Psych2 that they nid to revise the research
papers or else, I will grade them as incomplete. U may get the research papers
again tomorrow. Deadline on mon."

BUMAGSAK ANG MUNDO KO. SOBRANG NAG-DETERIORATE ANG ENERGY KO. I HATE ITTTTTTTTTTT. SEMBREAK NA, 'DI BA? 'DI BA? 'DI BA? Can you feel my agony? I need a million exclamation points!

Now we need to do it all over again. Ugh.
Dbale, again I shall say, "This, too, shall pass."
Tsk. It really is annoying pero sige na nga. Binabawi ko na mga text messages ko. Hindi ko pa pala sem break. :(

Broken-hearted.

No comments: