Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blah.

This is just a random blog writing. AND since I'm really lazy to blog today, forget abt spelling and the like. I'm not proof reading this.

Okay, so last night, I almost finished teaching the dancers our presentation for Sunday. We only got 32 more counts to finish the presentation.
Props are okay as well. My buddy and I bought four cuts of satin cloths, orange & blue, which are 4 yards long each. It'll be used as props for the first song that'll be danced- I Hear a Sound.

Next, I'm really a fan of Paul Wilbur. Yeah, you may say I sound like a Christian belonging to the 80's, but I still love his songs. Searching for the songs I Hear a Sound & Come Let us Go Up, I've bought 3 of his CD's last Sunday.
Actually, since these albums are out on the 90's, we do already have copies of them. Casette tapes nga lang. Anyway, basta I love messianic songs. Never really a fan of rock music. I love old/ classic Christian songs.
Next, may wedding sa saturday. Aba! I just knew last night that I'm one of the ______ - I don't know.. what I'm just certain of is that I have a part. Yay.
On a quite negative mood, I hate Vanj (not really the 'hate' hate. I just hate her. Haha. Labo.) I saw a photo folder of hers sa laptop and found out that she lent her classmate my purple long gown --without my knowledge, obviously. I never really liked the idea of lending clothes to others. I may sound so maarte, pero I really don't (Hindi ako pwede sa Big Brother house. Haha). Clothes are very personal stuffs, 'di ba? Pano pa kaya ang gown. MYGOODNESSGRACIOUS! Ughhhhh.... Lagot ka sa'kin pag-uwi mo mamaya.
Shifting to a very positive aura, I woke up at 8:26 this morning!
It's such an achievement. It's the first time I woke up that early my whole semestral break (except for Sundays). Pano ba naman, I fell asleep last night at my parents' room by like past 10. Haha. Cool. You know what, I was like a child amazed at the morning!
Kasi I seldom see the beauty of it. Nakaka-guilty nga kasi feeling ko I've took its beauty for granted. Ang ganda talaga ng umaga. I hope I could continually wake up early. Ang sarap mag-devotion at morning :D I opened my window talaga kanina and praised God for a wonderfuuuul day! I wish I could do it often.
So there. Just wanted to let all those things out.
Good day!

No comments: