Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Celeb Sunday preps

- - - - - - -
To-do list (in preparation for the Celebration Sunday):
1. Choreography for the Dance Ministry's performance/ special number
- I Hear a Sound & Come Let us Go Up (both songs of my fave Paul Wilbur)
2. Props for the dance
3. Choreography for the messianic-themed p&w this Sunday
4. Chords of some songs that Ptr.Gregg, our worship team director, asked me to search for
5. Movie (clip) presentation re '40 Days of Purpose Campaign' at our church
6. PPT Slides
7. Learning the dual-monitor feature of laptops + DLP. Ugh.
8. Look for someone who could take a video of the whole afternoon/evening
9. Practice for my song number. Haha. Nah! I was just kidding on that part.
10. Invite friends over ----invite YOU!

No comments: