Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Psych-2 (1st Sem) List; Sem break!

I’m having my fingers crossed this time to say that it finally is semestral break!
Though the joy and cloud-nine-high feeling I had yesterday wasn’t really the same thing I felt after we revised and passed our final requirement this afternoon (by 1:30 PM---the same time yesterday my group mates and I thought we’re out of school stuffs already), I feel really, really good :)

This semester had caused me much crams and under eye circles, so I was like on a jolly-hoppy mood during my last corridor walk this afternoon. On my walk to the gate, I kept on uttering words of thanks and praises to the Lord. I am über grateful on how the Lord has helped me all throughout. Though, I admit, there were faulting instances when I have relied on myself (…I have repented for those times already), I am totally dependent on the Him. I see and fully believe that apart from God’s presence and control in my life, I am nothing and can do absolutely nothing. Probably it’d be a corny thing for you guys to hear that, but in the end, we still all believe in the power of God, ‘di ba? Why not rely totally on Him? :)

Anyhow, I want to create a list similar to My 2006 List. I’d be calling this My Psych-2 (1st Sem) List. So these are things that had happened to me which I thoroughly owe to God. Here are my praise reports; My Psych-2 (1st Sem) List:

  1. First, I want to thank God for bringing me to a place where I could fulfill my purposes in life.
  2. I’m starting to love my university. Just petty emo’s are present about my college career.
  3. I’m beginning to see a clearer view of why I was thrown (okay, let’s have a nicer term) – placed here. Rom. 8:28
  4. I became really familiar with commuting.
  5. I learned to play table tennis– a sport which I never though of engaging to, through PE class.
  6. No more math classes :-P Statistics na lang.
  7. I carried on my fully-loaded schedule.
  8. I think I really love my course ♥
  9. Though I failed to continue on being a college scholar, I was on the dean’s list.
  10. I was able to be on the Psych Council even if I turned down being on CASCC (CAS Central Council).
  11. I topped our first Dev Psych exam along with Angelo. All praises to God!
  12. I conquered my arte through being with my Humanities100 instructor. Sabungan kung sabungan!
  13. I had enough patience for my group mates in Humanities class. Hah.
  14. I was chosen to host the 7th Psychology Congress.
  15. The documentary I made won 1st place during the Silip Sining-Salik.
  16. I (think I) impressed by english110 prof through my mini-thesis about the Effects of Blogging.
  17. I became closer to my previous AB-3 class mates: Roger, Lavie, Ruth, Mylene, Angelo, and Belle.
  18. I gained new friends: Kuya Allan – very brotherly, Javin – super gentle and kind, Angelo – intellectual yet very humble, Aileen – very nice and smart, and Alyssa – such a sweet girl; great singer.
  19. I had new girlfriends. I’ll make a short kwento.

  1. I currently have two girlfriends within our block section– Zlyne and Joan. They’re both Born-again Christians (from Lakas-Angkan Church). Zlyne was actually the first to be my pal. I voluntarily approached her after I heard her sing “For All You’ve Done” on our Gen Psych class. I then found out we share the same faith, so I had the urge to befriend her. So there, we became good friends. She then introduced Joana (whom I fondly call Joan) to me. The three of us clicked, so the rest is fun history :)
  2. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


    taken 10.10.07 at the CAS Lobby, after we've submitted our DevPsych paper

  1. My Saviour’s love and mercy never ceases. How great is our GOD!


It's sem break already! Celebrate! :D

No comments: