Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Update!

Since I didn't get much time to blog about my latest whatsoevers, here's a piece of last & this week's happenings:

Mom and dad bought another cam! Yehey! I'm so glad. Love it! Love it!

Sony DSC-W55

Pero siyempre, I still love our Sony Mavica F7 as well as our Brica DV80


Everybody was busy last week on preparing for the Celebration Sunday for 40 Days of Purpose Campaign held successfully last Oct.28.

My busyness was primarily due to the exhausting and nerve-wrecking dance presentation preparations we had. As the Dance Ministry’s leader and choreographer, I had to spend hours of conceptualizing and choreographing aside from the actual practices we had as a group. Sure that was strenuous, but doing such things for God pays all the hard works. Besides, I should feel extra uplifted to be entrusted of such a responsibility, right? :)

Saturday… Ate Myra’s, a church young adult, wedding :) Dad was the officiating minister, while I was assigned to place the veil. Abay :D The wedding was soooo yellow. Lol.


The Celebration Sunday was SUPER. OVER. META. (I’ll be blogging abt it on my blogspot soon)

Monday to Wednesday (today), my family and I had a short vacation and getaway from city life. We had a restful and super fun stay at Covelandia Du Labrador (pictures coming very very soon! ).

(photo taken by dad)


Tomorrow, Thursday, we’ll be going to Pampanga since it’s November 1st. What’s up, Lolo! :D

No comments: