Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Friday, November 9, 2007

Thank You!

I (and probably all of us) keep important text messages, letters, and the like. These are precious stuffs which make people discover their inner sentimentality. Being the ever-sentimental person I am, I have (weirdly) typed and/or copied all the birthday messages/ greetings I have received. Impossible? Not for someone like me ;)

You’re not required to read whatever I’ve typed here.
I just wanted to save significant messages.

To all those who’ve sent their greetings and wishes for my 17th birthday, I am thanking you with all my heart. You guys made me feel extra special on MY day :)
To those who have remembered my birthday but failed to send greetings… shame on you. LOL. Just kidding :D Thank you na rin. At least you have remembered, ’di ba? Finally, to those who neither sent their greetings nor remembered my birthday, wala kayong kwenta. Hahaha. Ang mean. :-P Hindeeee, joke lang. As Coreen has put it, “I’d rather have a few sincere messages, than a thousand empty greetings.”


November 8, 2007

My sister, Vanj
12:00

She was just watching TV late at night, when she immediately hugged me and gave me her gift when our clock throwed at 12am:) Love, love, love her!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I thought she had no more suprises, but at around 2am, when I entered my room, I saw this on my table. Being on the emo mode, I so, so cried. Thank you, Vanj!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Fiery (Via YM)
12:00
fiery: happy Birthday!!
Call: My Best friend (my buddy) 12:01am
-We didn't really get to talk since the line was choppy (and was cut immediately), but I was happy enough for the effort :)
Call: Micah Soriano (my partner) 12:07am
-I checked my write-up on my diary about my birthdya last year, and found out that partner also called me pala! She's soooo thoughtful.
Missed her voice! Partner, dapat kinantahan mo 'ko. Haha. Kidding.
Kiko Dysico
12:04am
Happy bday halogen. Ü
-Another consistent guy. Thanks, kiko halogen!
Fierelly
12:04am
Happy BIRTHDAY to you! You belong to the… Wait… Uh-ooh. Wrong one.
HAPPPYYY BIRRTTHHDAYY!!!
Micah Partner
Partner! Hapi birthday again!!! Ü I miss u so much!! Hay… dati araw2x tayo ngkkita and nagchchkahan… hay.. ngaun, dna! Hayyy. Hehe. Anyway, have a happy bday partner!! Ingat lagi! More bdays to come! Ü mwahmwah! Lavu! Ü
Mich (my labs)
12:37am
Hapi bday.. c=
Jovel Timmalog
12:47am
HapPy bday.
RD Bunao

1:53am
Hi jez, good morning! Happy2 birthday sayo. Ilang taon nba ang bunso ng st.michael?
-He told me he just woke up and thought of my spanking new age! Haha. Thank God for you good memory, RD! :D
Dale Ramos
2:21am
Jez, happy birthday,… ü
Call: Dale Ramos
-The call was like 30 minutes. Sooooo long. Landline? Hehe. Thanks anyway, dale!
Julius Bulanhagui
5:07am
Happy birthday tol, cupcake, jez! May the good Lord bless and keep you ü
Roi Maramag
5:25am
Good morning! Happy birthdat jez! Ü ingat palagi. Miss you. Mwah!
Joan Claveria
5:28am
Happy 17th birthday Jez! May God shower u MORE blessings and may His grace continue to mold u as a wonderful follower of Christ! Ü
Lavie Ramos
5:31am
Happy birthday jez! God bless you!
Renz
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!
Wish you more birthdays to come. Enjoy you day jez..
Tess Soriano
Good morning! Happy birthday, may the good Lord bless you!
Alyssa Mariano
5:40am
Good morning jezreeeeel! Happy3 birthday sayo. Basta wag kang magbabago. God bless you and your family. Have a good healt. Please tc always. Love lots
Rian Salvador
6:22am
Happy b-day… jez, rian ‘to. Nakitext lang ako. Happy bday. GBU.
Mitch Aquino
6:23am
Good morning jez.
I just wat to greet you a happy3 birthday. May the good Lord bless you ad your family. Keep I touch with God. More bdays to come.
Your friend mitch.
Donna Bulanhagui
6:30am
Happy bday jez..
I wish you more bdays to come. Just continue to serve God. Happy2 bday. GOD BLESS U. Love you. Mwaah
Diane Castillo
6:58am
JFSM! Happy birthday! ü
Cha Dela Rosa
7:11am
Goodmawnin!
Hapi, hapi, hapi
Hapi, hapi, hapi
Hapi, hapi, hapi
Hapi, hapi, hapi
Hapi, hapi, hapi
Hapi 17th birthday.. Much love! Mwah! Mwah! Miss you.
Karrie Ann Medina
7:34am
Hi jez.. Happy happy birthday.. I miss you..
My ate, Hazel Joy
7:54am
Hapi bday kapatid! Treat ka naman jan!
Robert Lintag
8:05am
_happy b-dat to you! =D
Ptra.Cecille Duran
8:14am
Hello! Happy birthday. May God continually bless and use you. Hindi mo lang alam gaano ako nbbless sa buhay mo. Drama, no. God bless!
Ms.Yael (mom’s secretary) 8:15am
Good am. Happy b-day po.
Mark Cruz 8:19am
Happy bday to you
Happy bday to you
Happy bday happy bay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY To YOU!
Grace Guiao 8:23am
Good am.
Eyes have not seen, and ears have not heard the wonderful things God has prepared for you.
Enjoy serving God. Happy birthday Jez!
Ptra.Anne Coloma 8:47am
Happy 17th b-day kagandahan! Love you! May God bless you more and more beauty..ü, health, wisdom, and above all, may you grow in His likeness. Luv you! Luv you!
Brent Apao 9:13am
Happy birthday gummybear.
Nash Esteban 12:34pm
Happy birthday jez. J may you have your birthday genie today. :) God bless you always!
Belle Rodulfo 3:02pm
Happy birthday! Heheh. Dalaga ka na..
Allan Calica 3:27pm
Happy bday jez! ü
(over YM) Rita Santos-Paguio (11/8/2007 4:14:57 PM): HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEZ!!!
Rita Santos-Paguio (11/8/2007 4:15:02 PM): WE LOVE YOU!
(over YM) Gavino Apao: Happy Birthday Jez/ 12:03 pm (Yahoo! Messenger)
David Agoncillo 2:39pm
(a blog post on multiply)
Hi there jez.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
I miss you.
ingat lagi ah.
hope to see you soon. (mwah)
- It was so sweet of david to even post a blog entry for me :)
Jan Constantino 5:06pm
Jez! Happy happy birthday. Wish you all the best jez. Take care. Stay nice and pretty! Love you jez.

ate Joan C. (over YM) 6:15pm
ur1ofabum: hi jez, birthday mo pala ngayon...happy birthday! take care
Czarina San Miguel 5:46pm
Happy Birthday po!
God bless!
Simon 6:28pm
Ui, jez, Hapi bday! Libre ha! God bless. Sat pretty and kind.

Amber Alonzo 7:59pm
Hi, jez! Happy happy birthday. I wish you everything you deserve. God bless you more :)
Javin Abella 8:04pm
Tawagan sana kita e. Text na nga lang. Happy birthday, busy girl. :)
Grace Aquino 9:19pm
Happy birthday jez.. I wish you more blessing pa, and para sa studies mo. Take care. Gpd bless you.
Julius Bulanhagui 11:58pm
Happy bday!
Hindi man ako ang una, ako naman siguro ang huli. Haha! Happy birthday ulit, cupcake! :)


Geetings over Friendster & Multiply

David Agoncillo
j e z r e e l.
ganda.
jessie.
kuala.
agent258.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)
wish you all the best for you,
im stil here for you (forever) when you need me and even if you don't.
take care always and i miss you so much. love you. :)
karrie ann
happy birthday jez.. ;)
Dale
Happy birthday
happy birthday
happy birthday
happy birthday
Happy birthday
happy birthday
happy birthday
happy birthday

hehe! :D yan dami ko na greet sau ate,..
miss u! mwah!
-dALe
James
Happy Birthday! (graphics)
enzodantingcute wrote today at 12:23 PM
happy birthday...
leahmyr
Happy birthday! (graphics)
patrixie
happy bday. GBU. :j
Coreen Frias
5:26 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
I was supposed to ask others for your number, pero just to be sure, I'm greeting you here as well.
Love you, Jez. Stay sweet! I really wish we've known each other earlier! Haha. Take care.

J-Anne
Hello..
Happy Birthday!!
God bless and Keep you.=)


J e z r e e l f a i t h,

Just a quick email to wish you a very happy birthday today from everyone here at BirthdayAlarm.com.

Belatedly Greetings

(Multiply)
Micah/ Myks
mmmyks wrote today at 12:35 AM
Happy Birthday!
Carla Rosete
carlamay22 wrote today at 11:14 AM
belated happy bday!
Nan*y Miguel
zafinayaffa wrote today at 12:12 PM
Jezness, happy birthday! :-D
(sms)
Ptr.Phil Sinlao
Nov9’07, 10:30am
Good am, jez. Belated Hapi b-day. May God bless you more and more.

raymond bermudez: belated happy bertday (5:27pm, over YM)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Check out this video. We were all laughing soooo hard watching them fight over singing for me. Hahahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Looks like you were about to cry on the pic with your sister. That's so sweet.

Btw, love your nail colour.

Description said...

hi jez..nice blog.
i think ur a sweet sibs.bigla ko tuloy na miss ang mga sisters ko:-)

happy to see another "kapatid in faith" sa blog.
godbkess