Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So you want my pastries?

Our PE instructor was out today so we’ve all been in a yay realizing that our quiz was canceled. More time for review! I honestly wasn’t much ready for that quiz about basketball’s history, so I was in cloud9 that time. :D

After we’ve been dismissed by the lady who told the good news, I went straight to PCC’s university outlet, opposite to the gymn, to have the usual choco milk & pastillas. I only had hotdog for breakfast, so I was quite eager for food already. Haha.

Sooooooooo….


Philippine Carabao Center (PCC)'s Pastillas De Leche, Blueberry yogurt, & Lacto Drink (Yah. Too much for someone as slender as me!)

(1) After 10 minutes (2) Giving up.hehe (3) A happy tummy is a happy me :D


I was alone. Again.

Being yet on my second year in college, I still haven’t opened up myself to my block mates that much. I don’t even know all their names! I keep my personal details from them and often am seen either with Joan & Zlyne or alone.

At school, I was never the über friendly type. My high school batch mates slash friends would always tell me, “You know, I thought suplada ka.” or “feeling ko before snob ka, e.” Idk. Maybe it really is my kind not to be the warm new gal around. I am friendly and super makulit, but I’m not usually the ice breaker.

In actuality, I’m not the silent and snob sort. My long-time friends could attest on that.
I don’t immediately allow others to jive on munching with my pastries, though I’m willing to share mine given the right timing.

Perhaps I am just reserved :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nag iisa ka nga! dati rati kasama mu kmi umiinum jan ng P5.00 lacto na ngayon ay mahal na.. hahaha.. miz u jez! :p

Jez said...

P15.00 na ngayon yung 200ml. Hehe.
Miss ko na rin kayo.

..kung hindi ko lang talaga gusto ang Psych :D

Anonymous said...

sana nga ng bio ka na lng..

jez,lantern na! my plan kbang pumunta?

aniwei sa nkikita ko sayo happy ka na sa psych..godbless