Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Reaching More

After our church's focused 40 Days of Purpose Campaign, the Youth Ministry finally had the chance to hold yet another hyper Youth Net!

I'm so excited to have one again given the fact that our latest Net was back in July.

So anyway, I won't be leading the P&W this time (Don't worry, guys. I still have my singing career on. Haha. Jk.). Jett, a fellow youth leader, would be leading that part, while I'll be on multi-media stuffs for the event. Har. Load-distribution! :D
Two of my immediate assignments were to make the invitation notes and to post posters & announcements anywhere possible - uhm, no vandalism, okay? :p

With the super kind support of my best friend for the pictorial, I was able to come up with this invite:

As the theme has it, we're trying to continually reach more and more young people for Jesus.
Inasmuch as I can, I really am passionate to bring ALL my friends to Jesus. Yeah.. I would sound like a boring friend, but actually, this desire in me is what NOT makes me a lousy friend.

From the start, I've always known that I won't make a real friend if I wouldn't have the drive and boldness to share the life with my friends. I would be such a self-centered jerk if I wouldn't let my friends know Jesus the real way.

I'm inviting the owner of the eyes reading this post to attend JRC's Youth Net '07. AND, if by chance you're in a so-far away place but have friends over Nueva Ecija, don't hesitate to tell them to go on Friday.
I'm just an sms and email away! I m more than willing to assist you and your shy friends :)


--------------
I love my friends, so I'm posting this :)


High schoolers, College students, Young Professionals, Young Adults.. basta unmarried, okay! :D

No comments: