Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Monday, November 5, 2007

Celebration Sunday for the '40 Days of Purpose Campaign'

It’s kind of late, but I still want to blog about our Celebration Sunday (October 28, 2007).

If there are top busy people for the event, I can be counted in. Hah. I just can’t limit myself from doing lots of things which I know I can do, anyway (for the glory of God)!
Being the dance ministry’s leader, I was busy primarily choreographing & teaching whatever I have come up to, to the whole of the dance team. Though we only had a week to rehearse, I was satisfied enough with how the dancers got the requirements for the presentation quickly. Actually, amidst the spontaneous hours of standing, jumping, kneeling, countings, and doing steps over and over, I’m blessed that we have kept a jolly and glorious atmosphere –I mean no eyebrows raised, no stubborn dancers, no exaggerated reclaims (there were just petty ones), no negative outcomes. I know it was because in the middle of stress and insufficient time, there were sufficient prayers and servant hearts.

So anyway, the Celeb Sunday was announced to be starting at 4 PM, so there was no service in the morning. Savoring the chance of having more time for practice, the dancers and I agreed to meet at 10AM. Kaya lang, the pastors pala also scheduled a practice (for their song number You are My Hiding Place), while the kids were practicing a song & dance number since 9 AM. We had no other place to practice so that left us no choice but to wait :D Eventually, our waiting paid-off because we were able to join the prayer of the pastors for the Celeb Sunday.

So there. We practiced, practiced, practiced. Oh, btw, it was also only in that morning when I was able to join them onstage! For the previous days kasi, I have only been watching them (correcting how they portray various patterns and movements, checking their timing, (sometimes) shouting over mistakes) - doing what a choreographer is supposed to do. Another fact is that I have disregarded myself being involved in the first song (I Hear a Sound) such that we could save time (siyempre I would need extra time to practice onstage). I only joined them on the second part of the dance (Come Let Us Go Up).

Going home at around 1 PM, all concurred to come to church by 2:30 (while the whole of the worship ministry agreed to come at 3 PM).
A phrase that’d describe 1PM-4Pm would be Abalang abalang abala!

Anyway, the service was gggggggreat! The testimonies on how the 40 Days of Purpose Campaign changed the lives of both long-time and new Christians were extraordinary.

TestimoniesTestimonies

We also had the anointing of oil. Wow.

Annointing of the Oil

The presentations were delightful! Glory be to God.
The people who were reached during the 40-day campaign all came. Harvest!
Basta, every part of the service was more than great :)

Anyway, about our presentation, *drum rolls please* GRABE. SUPER.
My sister, Vanj, forgot to bring my video cam, but we were blessed enough that Dhez was ale to record like 1/3 of the dance (thank you, Dhez!).first part: I Hear a Sound (first part) I Hear a Sound

second part: Come Let Us Go Up(second part) Come Let Us Go Up

Unexplainable joy. I know the Lord was pleased as the people saw His glory through us.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tears were jerking in my eyes after.


I’ve received extravagant praises after, but I give the glory to whom the honour is due…. JESUS!

1 comment:

KZRemojo said...

haaaay sa wakas 'server found' na, hehe

alam mo sa totoo lang,(God knows) i am so blessed with your (whole) family. (You) have been faithful serving God all these years and God has been FAITHFUL to (you).

di ko pa kilala masyado c Ptr. Roland kc bata pa ko nung nasa Jesus Saves Baguio kami, pero kinukwento sakin ni mami and dadi the kind of faith that he has. nakakainspire, it makes me wanna know the Lord more.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Cge, 2loy 2loy lang, walang titigil sa pagsunod Kay Lord.
God bless you more!!!