Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Kissed Dating Goodbye

No. I'm not dating. I'm talking about Josh Harris' book.
You probably have either read it already or heard about it.


The first person to brag me of buying that book was Gracie. She went to Manila for college, so she looked for another church there. According to her, JOHIA (her new-found church)'s
Youth Ministry has once involved reading of I Kissed dating Goodbye on its projects.
Since then, I got interested on reading that book. We do have courtship lessons at church back on our School of Leaders-1 (SOL1) days, but I have always thought that reading such a book would help me be a more determined No Boyfriend Since Birth (NBSB) member. Hahaha!

Relationships, I believe would and SHOULD come on the right time since our God is a God of perfect-timing :) Right now, I'm focused on my first love - Jesus.

Anyway, I just had a copy of that book last Monday (Nov26)!


I haven't even begun, but I'm kissing dating goodbye until the faultless time for it ;)


I quote from Josh Harris' site, "Most people have an opinion about "that book about not dating." Some love it; others despise it. I'd encourage you not to assume you know what it says without having read it. Many readers who start out critics of I Kissed Dating Goodbye are surprised to learn that the core message of the book isn't about "dating," but living your life for God."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.