Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

♣ Christmas Tree ♣

I feel so lucky to have our classes scheduled to resume next week :D
Anyway, the enrollment for Psychology students in CLSU would be this afternoon. My block mates have been sending group messages about how they’re excited to see everybody since they've been missing Psych-2 a lot.
Though I don’t really miss them (frankly speaking), I’m quite thrilled to see them again.
Hah. I fulfilled my final words last semester, “next sem, mataba na ako!”.

Anyway, in case you guys don’t know, were on the 48th day of counting before Christmas! **sparkling sounds please** I’m really thrilled about it. Grabe. Time is just so swift.
So, Christmas being near also means my birthday! Hehe.
I’m turning 17 this week. Yay! I’ll miss being sixteen. I think it’s one stage that one is totally bubbly and experimental of himself. Though being seventeen wouldn’t stop me from being bouncy and all that, being seventeen means………._________. I don’t know. Maybe I could only fill out that blank after I finish another race that’d run for 365 and ½ days :)
Actually, ang arte nga e, pero I signed up na for Seventeen.com.ph. Haha. I still love candymag.com, though. Candy's site is nicer and contains more stuffs, but Seventeen's is, I think, just on the average.


However, I don’t want to feel akin to I should be like this or like that just because I’ll be seventeen already. I just want to pursue a natural being, not being dictated by age.

Anyway on a lighter note, mom has brought up our Christmas tree last night!
We still need to buy new decors for it, but right now, I can say it looks okay :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
check out my reflection. hehe (love this shot)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Merry Christmas, dear :)

No comments: