Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dad says "Tulog!"

I’m having sacrifices for my dad.
Teka. Relaaaks.
He seriously talked to me last night regarding my sleeping habits and told me that he really is not okay with it.

Actually, I have been booing myself for such a subnormal sleeping pattern. I know it would bring me no good, except that it could, in a way, improve my grades (uhm, I guess not really.haha).
The problem with me is that I tend to save the important works for later. I mean, if I have to pass a paper tomorrow, I’ll blog at 6, multiply at 7, surf at 8, t.v. by 9, and finally sit on my desk to start on the paper by 11. Irresponsible, am I not? Well, I get to finish all my works in, if not excellent, a fine way. Nah. No bragging here.. pano ba naman, I sleep at 2 or 3 early in the morning :D

I usually take 4-5 hours of sleep daily. An extra 6th is a bonus. But then, I still work during the day normally. I bet I’m just used to it (because I’m a pro).
I catch extra oomph from sleeping in the afternoon or at night; often from 5 to 6 or 7 PM.

Last night, dad admitted he absolutely couldn’t force me to fall asleep by 11pm. Why? Because by that time, my body had just been recharged from my late siesta. My dad’s solution: I should control myself from having naps in the afternoon such that I would be able to feel the bed magnet by 10 or 11 PM :D Brilliant, eh?

Well, mahirap talaga. Today was my first time to try it— total headache!

Sleeping pills are welcome. ;p Kidding.

Good night!

Sleeping tips are welcome :)

1 comment:

Nanan said...

Ako, nasanay na matulog ng 1-2am. Wala lang. Gusto ko lang. But it's not good. Iwasan ang masyadong internet para ma-bore at antukin. Haha. :-P