Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Debut Coordinator (?)

Last Monday (August 13) afternoon, a green van stopped in front of our silver-ish gate. I thought the lady in light green shirt was looking for either mom or dad (I often encounter visitors who go like “Nandyan ba si Pastor M a n u g u e?” or “Nandyan ba si Mam Nette?—pautang.” Jowwwk). As I kept on talking to the fair-skinned woman, I realized I was actually talking to Jan (a HS batch mate & friend)’s mom.

I was informed that Jan wasn’t able to have a debut party last August 2, her birthday. In line with this, they’re planning to throw her a not-so-surprise post birthday celebration. All she (Jan) is aware of is that they’ll have a party with her father’s Mason friends as the most the invited ones—therefore it would partly be her father’s party. hehe.

Jan’s mom asked me then to coordinate with our batch mates since she does not have contact with any of them. I, of course, promised to help.

After our conversation, I’ve sent emails, IM’s, & random on-line messages to my batch mates. It was somehow fulfilling (reverse psychology; gets?) to receive a one-in-a-batch response from Samboy. Yay!
So there, I immediately registered on Globe’s unlimited texting service to be able to send my 3-part secret group message to all of our batch mates.
It was frustrating to read their replies. With the short inis-tolerance I've got, I’ve sent another group message that went like
Actually, you guys had the same responses. “Sinong pupunta?”, “Sinong sure na?”.
Hmm.. Ppunta tayo dun (primarily) because of Jan, ‘di ba?
Basta sobrang nayanig ang mundo ko sa mga bolox. Ano ba? Manila is just hours away ;p A lot were not sure kaya what I did was to send an updated list of names divided into sub-groups labeled as Sure, Undecided, and Not Available for like 3-5 times every single day (from Monday to Saturday—imagine that?) as group messages.
Basta, ayoko nang mag-kwento in details.

Anyway, as we made up the list of Sure, Undecided, and Not Available, I started sending another set of group messages.
e.g. Sure: Cha, Jez, Erick, Roi, Mich, Sam...
Undecided: Dale, RJ, Mond, Jolo, Jme.....
Not Available: Joy, K-Ann, Dvd, Rose....
Feeling ko those times, I am a teacher who’s setting up a class field trip ;p I was the one who brought together who would bring vehicles, who would ride at whoever’s car, where would the meeting place be, et cetera et cetera.
Plan1: Ppunta si Jovel, Meryll, & Mark sa house nila Cha where ssunduin sila ni RJ. Then, ddrtso sila sa house namin where I'm waiting with Erick, Mich, James, Kathy, and Roi. Mgmmeet lhat ng vehicles sa tapat ng CLSU Main gate for convoy and distribution of passengers.
What do you think?

Hay. Naku. Well, okay lang. All of such is for Jan, anyway :)

2 comments:

Nanan said...

Wow! Galing! Hahaha!
Napaka-tyaga mo! :-P

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 310 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?