Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Monday, August 20, 2007

Fiery

Warning: Subtexts ahead. Logic, okay?

One of my HS batch mates whom I would never give to forget is Fiery.
We have been classmates our whole high school period, but we became really close on our last year at MCMC.
Fiery has been known as our dorky classmates who had his white towel on either his left or right shoulders, one who kisses his mom before her mom leaves him, one who owns ACIS, one who is a book worm and knows Harry Potter at every inch, one who shakes his voice when reciting, one who keeps on wobbling his hands when talking, blah.. blah.. blah..

I became close to Fiery when we became seatmates. Uhm, well, we weren’t “close” at first since all we had were daily arguments and debates. He used to contradict everything I would say, while I used to comment on his statements and actions. We were, at first, opponents.

Things change throughout.
The weirdo kiddo of our batch became my friend :)
Yes, probably because we both were great weirdoes so we got along with each other pretty well. Well, the cat fights were still there but they became part of our routine. Ha-ha. Yeah. We got used to it. I even remember days where we’ve said “Hey, we did not fight today. Whhhhy?”

So there, we became good friends as well as commentators to each other. :p

Y.E. (Youth Encounter) was a bash. Ayun.
Sapiryan. Express Yourself. SOP’s. Affirmation. “Lord, I have a question……..…”

Days passed by quickly. We all knew we would have different tracks on college.
Takot. Safe. Ignore_Me.
But then, Values Education. Teacher Demi. Letter for the Unappreciated. Peace.

With the strong bond we had, even after high school, we all remained to be great friends :D
Not until March 26, 2007, Monday.
WAR. Erase. Bye. No more fierelly.

“Do not eat your heart out.” –Pythagoras
By this, he (Pythagoras) meant we shouldn’t spend our life wasted in hatred and all like.

August 20 ’07. YM. Hello.

And there was peace on Earth :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you get to confront your friend through chat without them signing out on you?

I do that to some of my friends [confront them or open up my problems]. Then in the middle of it [without them replying], magsasign-out sila. Nakakatampo kasi I really need to talk to them or to just open up.

Jez said...

Hmm.. I don't know how.
Maybe because Fiery opened the conversation so he wnated to finish it, too.

When the conversation through chat gets not-so-okay, people without bones exit.Tsk.

Nanan said...

Haha. May mga ka-gyera ka pala before... Ayiiieh! Bati na sila! Uhmm. I clicked the last image...kita sa taskbar iyong username ni Fiery. Hehe.