Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Saturday, September 1, 2007

-BER Na!

Hooray! Last night, I was very thrilled to post another blog entry as I checked my planner and realized that it’d be the start of the –BER months today :D
Oh yeah. Babaw, but I really am excited about it; what can you do? :p
Days pass swiftly. One day, we may just be bumped with the idea that it already is December.. as in Christmas season na bigla. I do not want to miss this chance of blogging out the first entry for my Holidays101 :)

Cheers for September 1st :)
Let’s welcome the –Ber months.

Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas to you! I hope I was able to be the first to greet.


Flashback & Photo digging:




September 2nd of year 2005



September 3rd & 16th of last year (2006)

September 1st of 2007

2 comments:

meeema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meeema said...

i like your green background. it reminds me of my room. ehehe...

i know, ang bilis talaga ng panahon. =))