Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Frustrations

Ugh. I'm happy but sad, but happy. But I'm sad. I'm okay.. not. Ugh. I can't explain my head at all.

First. My DevPsych paper is due on Wednesday and I currently have 3 respondents-- how about that? Idk. My group mates (**honestly** and I) have been very passive about our major requirement. Come on. We're college sophies already. Better have some sense of responsibility.

Second. My H*u*manities (is that effective enough to avoid being googled? hah.) instructor has been really, totally, abnormally hard to please. I thought adding up on her subject wouldn't grab much of my time, but hey.. with my 23 units, I've realized that her subject's eating 40% of my daily thoughts (and frustrations). In fairness with her, I could say she's a very knowledgeable teacher. She teaches well. She's kind, yes-- but then again for the second time around to be repeated (lol), she's hard to please. When will I ever talk to her without agony on her face? When will I not feel pressured and submerged of her?
Tsk. When she'll get the chance of reading this, patay na.

Third. I'm really late on reading PDL. Kasi naman yung first and second eh.

Fourth. I just opened Win Media Player and opened my usual play list. Guess what? 90% of the songs on my play list are not available--meaning they're either lost or deleted from my PC. I checked C:// then My Music and found that there were only 3 songs present. Haynako. I almost melted out. Fluky, up to this time, I still haven't figured out where my mp3's are :(

Fifth. Im not feeling healthy. I'm starting to pity my body. It needs serious zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.

Sixth. Someone's selling a laptop to my mom, and since mom's not really techie, she took it home for me to check. While I was getting on with the specs, I tried to play my Mighty to Save DVD through it. It was okay, so I closed Power DVD, and then tried to connect on the Internet. While browsing, the laptop made some noise which was like a warning with regards to its battery. I ignored it.. and then, while continuously checking its features, it turned off automatically----with the DVD in it. Yehey. Walang charger na naka-lagay sa bag.
Oh well papel, I know -and would like to believe- that these are just petty things. Although I wouldn't want to be the happy-go-lucky type, I don't want to engage my thoughts much with such shallow things. I made this entry just to let all these out.
I forgot which movie I got this line, but it made a mark on me-- "This, too, shall pass."

No comments: