Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Friday, March 28, 2008

Outlander

The Mitsubishi Outlander GLX 2WD marks Mitsubishi’s entry into the highly competitive entry level (read 2-wheels drive) compact SUV segment.
- read the whole article from Philippine Star here.

I don’t wish to brag about this, or anything like, but I think I have to blog about this. I mean, for archiving and history purposes, you know. :D

So yeah, together with our two-y/o H.Civic, mom and dad went home driving a brand new Biscuit white-colored Mitsubishi 2008 Outlander just today. They came home at around 10 in the evening.

We were supposed to have a Strada, but as mom and dad knew from Mr. Ferdie of Freeway Motors – Cabanatuan that there will be a brand new model of the Outlander that’s coming out, they immediately reserved a model to own.

So there, even while newspapers say that the new models of the Outlander can’t be bought yet but rather can just be viewed in showrooms nationwide for now, I’m so blissful to say that we have it already! So glad. :D Mabuhay kayo, FM-Cab.

Right now, we all are in-love with it.

Okay, I’m not really good at cars and stuff, but I can say this one’s really maporma, luxurious, and comfy enough :-D

Anyway, I give back the praises to the Lord for this is yet another manifestation of His faithfulness and blessing. Material blessings, I believe, are reflections of how blessed we are spiritually, so I praise God for such blessings – both material and spiritual.

We don’t really own this new coupé – God gave this to us; conversely, all we have is His.


Here’s a photo collage: (click the photo for the larger version)


4 comments:

Mary said...

awesome ride. :))

AND! you're from cabanatuan? nueva ecija right? that's where our youth camp will be held. :) i forgot where though.

Nhil said...

Wow.. you are very lucky. :]

Jez said...

To Mary: thanks! Anyway, we're from San Jose City (a city next to Cabanatuan). Update me about your camp, okay?

To Nhil: Thank you. We are blessed :)

ANNE KATE said...

cooooool car!