Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Of Glasses and Bangs

While I was in the middle of the university finals, my family pulled me with them to Pacific Mall yesterday (it's an hour drive from home).
Arriving there, ate Joy and Vanj had their hair undergo extenzo treatments, while mom and I managed to have eye check-ups at Executive Optical (EO).

Miracle was it, but my vision was found to be very clear with a 20-20 grade! Whoa.
After everything?, I thought. After all those early morning sleeps (in five years now) because of reading, writing, watching movies, or using the computer, 20-20 vision is what I have? Hahah. Coolness B-)
So anyway, since my eyes have been seemingly at an unease state these previous weeks, the optometrician gave me another kind of lenses.

Instead of the graded ones, she used ___ lenses (err.. I can hardly recall what she called such which are especially for protecting the eyes from the sun, dust, LCD rays, and the like, as well as for soothing the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles and tissues).

My eyes were checked yesterday (before the mall closed.hehe) , so we had to comeback today to take my new eyeglasses.

Btw, I chose Thalia's Jada eyeglasses since aside from its jam-colored frame, it suited my bangs. Ahahaha. Kidding. But yes, I also had a haircut today.


And oh, it was my first time to have a studio photo taken with my sibs, Vanj and MJ (just the three of us; ate Joy went to Baguio with bayaw). Sorry, I'm too lazy to scan so I just took a picture of it. hah.


So there.

2 comments:

KZRemojo said...

hahaha, nakaktuwa naman 'tong blog na 'to. just plain creative!

ayos ung pose niong tatlo ah, ganda!

parang celebrity lang ah. hehe,
see you soon!

Jez said...

Yay! Celebrity talaga, e no.

Oh well, see you soon, too!