Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Second Time

I have been leading the praise and worship for youth functions since I was in 4th year high school, but today was just my second time to lead worship for the main Sunday Service.

My line-up was:

  • Purify Your People
  • My Redeemer Lives (I remember having this as well on my line up for my first Sunday service leading)
  • Friends in High Places
  • This is How We Overcome
  • I Stand in Awe of You
  • Great is the Lord
  • How Great is Our God
*Everyday (acquaintance), I Could Sing of Your Love (offertory; sung by Vanj and Giovan), At the Cross (communion)


I prayed hard for such a task. I know very well that I cannot do it on my own, but only by Spirit of God.

"Not my might, not by power, but by My Spirit." Zechariah 4:6

As expected (or more than I expected), we all had a breakthrough in worship. Again, not because of me, but because of God’s grace and Spirit that moved through us.

I just thank and praise God for all He’s done.


Btw, a shoutout to the following:
my best friend (buddy Jenny) for praying for me before the service started
my best friend tol, Julius, for assuring me of their prayers and support
Ptr./ tatay Ramon for being one of the back-ups
my younger sister, Vanj, for making my voice sound a lot, lot better. haha. (I’ve always told her that without her voice, mine will not sound much good. Ahaa)
mommy and daddy for supporting alllllll the way!
you, who prayed for me and the whole of the service
and, above all, my Big Boss – the Lord!

How Great is our God!


**For the record: I’ve changed my top fave song from Forever to How Great is our God ;)


_________________________________

JRC Announcements:

  • There will be no youth service this week. It will resume next week, March 28.
  • JRC will be having a Sunrise Service this coming Sunday, March 23, at 5:30 AM. (There will be no 9AM service next Sunday)

No comments: