Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Monday, May 12, 2008

Semi-Finalist

Hello, friends. Pardon me for my shameless plug :-P

I was browsing over Wana's blog page when I saw a link to the 2008 Candy Blog Awards' Semi-finalists list. I clicked away found out that my blog (here on blogspot/ blogger) made it to the semi-finals under the Best Special Interest category :)

I really didn't think of becoming a semi-finalist, but I feel so happy to have been chosen as one. Anyway, you can contribute a vote (or votesssss since you can vote every 30mins) by following/ clicking on this link. I'm not dead-serious about this thing, but I'm still giving it a shot. Btw, you have to be a registered user first before you can actually send in your votes. It won't hurt to register for Candy, anyway :)


Spread the thing.
I can't post on my Friendster bulletin for some reasons, so perhaps you can plug this for me. :)
Thanks much! Click HERE to vote.


PS. You don't have to vote for me through sms 'cause I'm not under the People's Choice category naman :) Thanks again, folks!

------------------
If you wish to plug about this on your site, copy+paste this:
Please help my friend for the Candy Blog Awards. Read this, then vote:
http://jezmanugue.multiply.com/journal/item/35/Semi-finalist_
------------------
I'm being torn by these two-- two of my friends, Wana and Tin, are also semi-finalists under the Best Blog Name category.
Wana's Blog Name: Her Thoughts in Words
Tin's Blog Name: Life is a Chocolate Chip Cookie Jar

Okidok ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations jez! i'm so proud of you. :D

keep inspiring people! :D

♥nash♥

Jez said...

Thanks, nash :)

wanawana said...

uy ate jez! nag-abala ka pa. :]] thanks for plugging my blog. :D

Anonymous said...

Ja, sennilega svo pad er