Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Friday, May 23, 2008

Kompyuter atbp

Wow. Pambihirang title. Parang computer shop :-P

-------------------------------------------------

/edited with a photo/

The first time my parents bought me a pc was when I was in 4th year HS. It was an all-black Pentium 4 desktop pc with a CRD monitor (LCDs weren’t the fad then) and [only] 40GB of disk space. Loved it much. Then again, they bought a Neo notebook pc last year (while I was on my 2nd year in college) which isn’t really of high specs. But then, since it was our first laptop, I used it to the maxxxx. Well, the maxxxx limit prolly would be today ‘cause mom got me a brand new desktop computer today :D *cheers*

I’m currently using it, actually, so ‘tis going to be my first blog post using my new computer. I chose a [really good] desktop over a well-run and hip laptop because I believe I’m a hardcore user, so to speak.

I just feel so happy to be using a Core 2 Duo processor with 250GB of disk space. That’s got to be something! Well, sa totoo lang kasi, malaki ang kailangan ko na disk space ‘cause I tend to store A HUGE number of photos and videos (talk about school, church, and family affairs). Uhm, don’t worry about me running out with space as I organize them by storing them into DVDs after I edit and upload some of them online.

Yeah, I feel so happy! And oh.. My blog looks different with this 17” Acer LCD monitor ‘cause it’s so wide that my blog seems to have a really huge margin on the sides. Now I’m starting to consider about how to edit my blog’s layout soon. Nay.

Thank You, Lord. Ang aga namang birthday gift.



Actually, I feel albeit awkward din to post things about material things 'cause I'm afraid cautious that others (including you) might take it as if I'm bragging and being too materialistic. But then again, I do not want to keep His goodness to myself. You see, the Lord's faithfulness is evident in Spirit and in truth. Physically graspable blessings aren't an end in themselves. Blessings come from the inside out kaya naman I feel extra joyful 'cause I feel that when God surprises us with such things, He gives a hint that there's a thumbs-up up there.
Don't you just want to get close to God? :)


PS. Sorry for not posting photos. My cam's with Vanj. edited this already

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way!! :) Parang sobrang ang dali kong matuwa about things then when I re-read my blog post ulit I think twice if I'm going to post it or what. Some people tend to misunderstand. :/ I sooo agree with your opinion, "...He gives a hint that there's a thumbs-up up there."

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW COMPUTER!

amneeru said...

wow! 3 computers! pwede ka na magtayo ng internet cafe! :D

pero grabe ka naman ka-mahal talaga ng parents mo. aba syempre si Lord, parents natin gift na! ohah! :), lalo na yung salvation! whoo!! i can feel it! (haha, sorry ang weird ko, nagkaroon kasi ng time w/ Jesus kanina.) anyway, take care of your new computer :)hehe :D

Anonymous said...

wow. congratulations on your new computer. :) and i think that you deserve it naman.

anyway, since we're talking about computers, may i ask how to put that small icon beside your blog's URL? :D