Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Friday, July 27, 2007

Youthnited

I know the Lord was pleased tonight, and I am not getting all the credits for that. It was the youthnited spirit that paved way for everything that was done in line with the will and likeness of our Big Boss :)

Indeed, all things work together for the good of those who love God.
We can never put all things in accordance of our own plans 'cause surely the ways of God are higher than our ways.
Tonight, not everything I have expected was put into place; but I saw greater things- greater messages from the Lord.
I had quite a hard time leading the praise and worship at first. Some were unresponsive on the flow of worship; but then, it was not and will never be my job to carry them all as I lead. One od the things I couldn't forget from Darlene Zschech's book Extravagant Worship was the text on connecting to God as one leads a crowd into worship.
During the period that I was a bit burdened, it flashed into my mind that I shouldn't be bearing such loads. As a worship leader, I should connect my heart and everything within me to the Spirit and heart of God; for when I get to connect to the Father's heart and Spirirt, it would then be that connection that would connect the people to the spirit of worship.

Praise God, it was another magnificent worship experience for me, the p&w team, and the whole youth ministry. How Great is Our God!
Ptr.Phil's message was very inspiring. I pray and believe that every single word planted on the hearts of the young people would grow and bear fruit in God's due time :)

"If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things has passed way; behold, new things have come." II Corinthians 5:17

The whole night was greaaaat!
Sabi nga ni Ptr.Phil on his group message (sms) while we were having our snacks (oo, nakiki-GM na rin si Ptr.Phil sa mga youth leaders), "Ang saya saya. God is really blessed."
Lives were re-commited; new souls surrendered.
How Great is Our God!

No comments: