Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Together Again (..with the youth)

I missed my co-youth leaders at the church.
I have been "quiet" for weeks; haven't really talked to them a lot.. But well, obliterate that. It has been done and is now okay ;)
Anyway, we had a meeting tonight at the church. Our primary agenda was the incoming Youth Net (this Friday, 6 PM). This would be my first youth net after I came from Malaysia & Singapore; I missed two major youth events during my stay at the spicy-food-lovers'-place.
I feel so blessed because I was, again, able to have a bonding and strengthening time with them. I really missed laughing out loud with them! Also, I am glad that I had an opportunity to share something the Lord made me learn from the Project Barnabas - "People will never care about you unless they'll know and feel that you care about them."
I shared with them my personal experience as a "newbie" in a church (Malaysia). Nothing negative about HSG people's treatment - I just had a BIG lesson. That'd probably qualify for another blog post.
Anyway, I will also lead the praise and worship. Whoa. During the previous youth nets, which i missed, Jett was used by God as the worship leader :) Thank God for his life.
Now, I'm so excited that I'm back - not at the scene- but at service. I have started as the youth worship leader before I graduated from high school. (Actually, I used to count the times I lead.. but..err. I don't know what happened to my counting. Hehe) Now that I'm a college sophie already, I am blessed to still be entrusted by the Lord of such a ministry. Lagi akong niloloko ng mga youth.. ako daw si Darlene Shrek. Ha-ha.
Anyway, I guess my passion for the young people is driven more and more. Praise God for this.
I believe every young people should be really compassionate to have such a passion for others, the way Jesus has for us.
"To whom much is given-- much is required."
We are given much; use whatever the Lord has placed in your hands and heart.

Be compassionate for passion.

Be blessed!

No comments: