Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Monday, April 23, 2007

April 23 & 24

Sorry, blog readers a.k.a my ka-secrets, for being a lazy blogger.
I have been too busy with St. John's (I do help my mom), church, and other stuffs.
Anyway, I'll make up by posting photos, instead :)


April 23, 2007 (Monday)


Dad agreed to accompany Vanj and I to CLSU to get my grades.

We dropped by NE resto for a so-called meryenda-slash-date. ;p

I can't keep myself from taking a shot of their fruit shake stall which had a "Sliding door" sign/post. My sister, Vanj, asked me "Is that really a door?". Well, IMHO, they would've posted "Sliding Glass", instead. 'Di ba? ;-)




April 24, 2007 (Tuesday)
(I just started watermarking my photos)



^ waiting @ the clinic

I, along with my sis, went to Dr. Romulado (my ortho)'s clinic at 3pm. We had a n appointment with him since he was supposed to put my braces on (woohoo! no more pink&blue orthodontic appliances!) that afternoon.
When we arrived at the clinic, it suddenly committed to memory that we have a scheduled practice at the church (4pm). What I did instead was to ask doc to just adjust my molar separators tighter. I also asked his permission if I could have my braces on by Saturday nalang (siyempre, he doesn't have any choice! Ha-ha).

While setting up the instruments, we managed to pose for the cam :)

We practiced for the Youth (girls) Fellowship that was held last Friday. I thank God for giving me yet another chance to lead the youth in worship. My line-up was My Redeemer Lives, We Want to See, For this Cause, & Here I am to Worship.

Anyway, after our practice (and jam at the same time), Vanj, my buddy, and I have decided to go for a fun ride. Eventually, we ended up having cheap thrills. we dropped by a snack house and decided to munch on anything! Ha-ha.

We had only pancit canton & melon shake, but the fun we had was oh-so-nyummy!

^ before and after :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must've been so much fun!

Sino palang mas matanda sa inyo ng sis mo? Mukha kaung magka-age lang.

Jez said...

Hi myks..Yes it was!

Uhm, I'm just a year older than Vanj (therefore I'm prettier. Ha-ha!)

Anonymous said...

Yep. The older one is always the prettier and better. Haha. I want a sister tuloy. I'm an only girl among 4 kids.