Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Friday, April 20, 2007

My First Blogger Blog

Wow. I cannot believe I am blogging through blogger! To be honest, I actually thought beforehand that it's actually www.blogspot.com . Ha-ha. Now I know it's www.blogger.com. Boo!
Anyway, I have to be real with this blog. Alright, I would like to admit that aside from my passion for writing and narrating my daily stuffs, Bianca Gonzales and Saab Magalona's blogs are my drives for making up a blogger account.
Essentially, I have been blogging since May 6'06 via Friendster blogs, but I have decided to shift (well, not totally) to Multiply blogs. It seems like Friendster blogs are for the jologs ones. Ha-ha. Well, I wouldn't oblete that blog from my memory since I made up a total of 29 posts there--29 interesting (accdg. to me!), funny, touching, inspirational, and sometimes non-sense stories. On the other hand, I only have 3 blog entries on my Multiply account. Well, I guess my entries here won't be that limited since as my Blog title goes, this is my secret blog. Nobody knows this link. Yeah, I know I'm looking a bit stupid on spending time and resources for something that no one could ever appreciate nor read. Well, purposefully, this blog can be read by those that aren't close to me. I mean, I do not want my people close to mo read this blog. It's okay for other people to read my entries (you probably do not know me naman). But wait, I just had another thought. This blog could be also for my close friends! Well, not ALL of them. It would be great if it I would let my friends (whom I am at ease of sharing my secrets with) read my posts, right?
Alright, that's it for now. I haven't taken a bath yet -and it's 1:32pm. Till my next blog (that would be this evening).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Jez!
Keep on posting.

xx

Jez said...

Hi Nanan :)
Im glad you've finally dropped by.
Keep on adding comments so I can track back my readers ;)