Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blog Awards Finalist

/late post; for archiving purposes/

You probably have observed that violet sticker on the left part of my site that this blog is an official finalist for the 2008 Candy (magazine) Teen Blog Awards. Yes, I am very happy to say that this blog made it. We made it! This blog went through with the first screening (thanks, Ms. Macy) which started on March 19, then was considered a semi-finalist on May 9, but I knew about it on May 11, 2008, 09:54:13 PM (that’s TeenTalk time).

Last June 6 (Friday), I found out that my blog was approved for being an official finalist for the Blog Awards under the Best Special Interest and Best Overall categories.

I just feel so good about it. Imagine getting through such a process; add to that the enormous number of blogs that were nominated.

Well, I have no idea when the winners will be announced, but right now, y’all got the time to continue sending in your votes (multiple voting is allowed). Click here for more infos. SMS votes will be disregarded as I’m not a finalist under the People’s Choice category. Thanks in advance!

Anyway, I give God all the glory on making my blog reach the finals. Besides, this blog is all about Him and how He works in my life.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Sumali ka din pala sa Bloggers choice Awards.. Goodluck!

Jez said...

Hello, carla :)
Yeah, I voted for a friend sa Blogger's Choice, and then tried submitting my blog. However, I find it vague to pursue it. Walang judges doon, e. Votes lang nagmmatter.

KZRemojo said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm very happy for you,
I agree with your last sentence, obvious naman eh.
Galing Ni Lord sa buhay mo!