Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Monday, April 28, 2008

Ready for Camp!

IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF YOUTH CAMP!
I'm equally thrilled and hyped for it :)

I'm actually on the process of organizing my baggages and checking on my to-bring list, but I suddenly thought of sharing my joy with you all.

Anyway, this is just one short post to update y'all that we'll be heading to Dagupan City (Pangasinan) at 1:30 PM, although the leaders should be at the church already by 12:45. Random: kasabay pa pala namin ang Bangus Festival!

I know and strongly hold to my (our) faith that the Lord will do great things for the young people/ camp delegates as well as the pastors and camp staff.

Please continue to pray for our trip as well as the whole of the camp. :)

This is it.

The Time has Come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great! :) God bless on this. I pray that everything will be a success. Ingat!