Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Announcement: Youth Camp ’08

The final details about the youth summer camp were announced this morning, during the service. However, before details were further announced, and before the registration period formally started, the videos we made were first presented to the congregation. Yay!

Soooo…. in the same manner, before telling you the details, I shall make you watch one of our two promotional videos.

What can you say about it? ;)


Okay, details now.


JRC’s Youth Ministry invites you to join

Youth Camp ’08

Date: April 28, 29, and 30 of this year

Venue: God’s Awesome Place in Dagupan City


**photo/ poster grabbed from JRC Youth's Friendster page


* Registration forms can be taken from JRC’s main office (Abar 1st cor. Adela St.). The registration will run from April 13 to April 25.

To cover the venue, transportation, full meals, and other camp resources, there will be a registration fee of only P 300 for each participant. P300 is really cheap for a great experience, you know :)

For further questions, contact me, Ptr. Phillip or Ptra. Cecille. (Numbers are flashed on Sundays.)

Sama Ka Na!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how i wish i could join.. -_-
kwentuhan mo ko about your youth camp ha :)

God Bless! :) God loves you ate jez! :)

-Ben Soo- said...

Haha! Hey I love the dance! I think I saw you in the video there! haha! Keep it up!

Jez said...

to Mau: Oo nga, no. If only you're just from the same province. hehe. God bless you, too, Mau :)

to Benzy: Ho-ho. Glad you liked it ;) Uhm, yeah.. I was one of those who danced.. if case you haven't read my previous posts, I was assigned by our Youth Ptr to direct this, so yeah, I better be dancing, too :D

Anonymous said...

Jez, I'd love to join too! hehe. Kaya lang we're at different sides of the world. Pwede rin if I get the chance to visit. Meet tau! haha.

Btw, I love the video. Lalo na ung part when you guys were dancing sa may tubig. Looks refreshing. hehe. Sarap magtampisaw.

And 300 pesos is really cheap for a three-day camp. Ung iba kasing camp lalo na family camp the fee is 2k.

Anyways, hope na through this camp lots of youth will be revived! God bless you.

Jez said...

To Myks: Haha! C'mon, fly over here to join the camp :D Sige, inform me when you get to come here ulit.
I'm glad you liked the video. We really gave effort for it, for God's glory :)

And yes, I can agree that it's very cheap. [More than] Half kasi of the expenses will be shouldered by the church na. Praise God for that.
Let's pray for the victory of this!

KZRemojo said...

Ang GALING ah! ganda ng promotion video, siguradong lahat, gugustuhin ng sumama nian,
magaling, magaling, magaling, magaling
congrats!

and GOD bless you all in your upcoming camp.

Anonymous said...

I'll let you know kung kelan kami uuwi. Haha. Oh, I love the friendster part of the video. Youths need to off friendster and join the camp instead.

Lovely said...

Jez, :)

that was a great video!:)
I pray that more young people will be able to join the camp and that God will use the youth camp for more young people to surrender to the Lord.
God bless you and the church!:)