Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Prom Etiquette (Prom Do's and Don'ts)

SJA - HS Department will be having its first Junior-Senior Promenade/ Prom on the 22nd of the month. I am currently working with the other staff for this event.

Anyway, last Monday afternoon, mom gave me 2 hours to conduct a briefing on social graces and prom etiquette with the juniors and seniors.

I tackled topics like how to ask a lady to be your prom date, do's and don'ts with regards to being with your prom partner, dinner etiquette, solution to possible prom mishaps, prom dance positions and guidelines, and others like.

Click on the thumbnails for larger and clearer views.

Prom Etiquette 1Prom Etiquette 2Prom Etiquette 3

Btw, I will also be emceeing for SJA's first ever prom :)
I'm so excited. I would be attending a prom night for the third time. Yay!

No comments: