Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Improvements

I've been experiencing a LOT of improvements lately (meaning I have been under a lot of challenges as well. hehe), but I want to share two things first..

If you haven't noticed, I have a new blog header :)

AND it isn't just any header because it is my first one ( I used to have a text header before -My Somehow Secret Blog).

This is sort of a vain topic, but I might be changing layouts and headers every several month so I would want to keep track of my blog layout's evolution. Hah.

Archive:

Btw, I'm loving Paint.Net. It's a downloadable photo editor from Windows.
Adobe extracted a lot of patience from me (I tried CS2), so I prefer to use this (Paint.Net) for the moment.
Hmm...my edits aren't that bad naman, are they?
But okay, I'm still going to test my edge and try Adobe CS2 some time.

Hmm.. I know I still have a way to go with my editing uhm, skills? hah. C'mon. Everything can be improved :-D

AAAANDDD the next improvement:
St. John's Academy (both HS and Elem) has already been recognized by the Dept. of Education. This means that the next supervision would be after 50 years pa! Thank God for it. (I would be 67 then)

Out of the 5 schools that were supervised by DepEd for Recognition this month, only two passed the standards--one of which is St. John's :) PTL.

Some explanations.. The term Recognize doesn't mean that SJA has been allowed to operate just now. It's an official term for allowing a school that has passed the DepEd Standards for Private Schools to operate for 50 years independent of yearly supervisions from the Department. :)

Yehey. Level-up!

Hmm.. Enroll your future children at SJA. I might be the school principal by then. Hahah.
Ooopss... Mother dear, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I don't have immediate plans of replacing you. I still have a lot to absorb from you before I can effectively hold the school :D

Go Paint.Net!
Go St. John's!
(go, mom!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi, I'm from SJA too...class 79. A Christian and serving God thru the youth ministry...I'm the adviser before you start calculating....God bless...nice posts...btw my daughter is involved in a G12 church - Destiny International Ministries in QC.

Art