Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Thursday, November 5, 2009

SLR

05 November 2009. Went to Marquee, a newly-opened mall at Angeles City, with the family.
Mom and dad’s [advanced] present for me:

SLR mirror shot

Yay! My first SLR :-)

At this age, I think I've taken hundreds of thousands of digital photos, but I'm a rookie SLR digital camera user. Throughout my picture-taking life, I've been using just convenient regular digital cameras, so being an amateur SLR user, I'm more than thrilled to learn and to improve my photog skills. Conversely, though, I guess I've already somewhat mastered point-and-shoot photography, so it's just time I shift to this thing :)


---
PS. I just changed my header! :-D
Photos on the header were taken by my good ol' Sony Cybershot handy cam :)

9 comments:

David said...

Hi Jez

Nice cam! D5000? Happy shooting! ;-) madali lang yan just read the manual manual and manual =P

Jez said...

Hi David.
Thank you. It's a D3000, btw.
And yes, I can't agree more about just reading the manual :-D

Anonymous said...

WOW! Good for you :D Almost a year ago, I dreamed of having my own SLR :D Let's have our own photography sessions one day. Aryt? :)

Raiza said...

HI Ate Jez! You are blessed. I also got an SLR less than a month ago.

MERiE said...

Wooow! I must have a shot with that :) Any names yet?? Ang saya nama! haha! :)

Claudine said...

Wow ate Jez. Kainggit! I wish I have my own SLR too! Congrats for having one! :)

Mica said...

partner, is marquee mall an ayala mall? :D parang eh. hehe

pasto♛ej said...

hey! may mole ka pala sa ring finger... i have mine sa middle finger, similar to where urs is! aaaaaaaah, wala lang! happy clicks, jezee! =)

Anonymous said...

I ♥ your DSLR. I'm also dreaming to have one e. :) What model?