Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Monday, October 6, 2008

Candy Blog Awards' awarding

The Candy Fair was awesome!

Well, that’s what I can figure out through the tons of photos that Candy girls have been posting on their blogs and multiply accounts since Saturday on the web. Haha.

I received an email from Ms.Macy, Candy’s Web & Mobile Producer, last Friday (October 3) saying that the awarding rites for the 2008 Candy Teen Blog Awards, where this blog won for the Best Special Interest Category, will be at the Candy Fair (scheduled October 4) which will be (or, was) held at the A.Venue Hall in Makati Ave , Makati City.

Obviously, I wasn’t able to come because I knew about it just the day before the Candy Fair/ awarding. Also, I got other inflexible plans for that Saturday.

Sayang talaga. Nevertheless, I still am very thankful for the win!
Candy Blog Awards

5 comments:

xsabrina.chic said...

Hi Jez! Sayang at di kita na-meet.. It's okay sweetie, there is always next time :-) Expect me to meet you if we're both in the blogging atmosphere yehey! See you! God Bless~

MERiE said...

oh no! me too i missed this event because I fell asleep! haha! I really planned to go! sayang! but you'll still get your award naman diba?

Stevenson Q said...

Oh my jez!!!! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you! SERIOUSLY! Congrats talaga! You deserve it! GOd bLess you always! And Many more awards to come!

Steven^^

juicekodai said...

wow... sayang di ka nakapunta para kunin award mo... neweiz, congrats.. ;)

Anjj said...

wow. galing! haha