Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2008 Candy Teen Blog Awards


It's official.... This blog’s the 2008 Candy Teen Blog Awards' Best Special Interest Winner! *screams, applause, and all that*

I feel so ha-ha-happy!
Actually, it was my sister, Vanj, that clicked on the winners' link at Candymag 'cause I didn't want to be the first to see it. ahaha. I was telling her "sabihin mo if nanalo ako, kung hindi, okay lang..", then she shouted "Nanalo kaaaa!". Mom, dad, and nay Paz rushed toward my computer and congratulated me as well :-D

..and then I began sweating. haha.

Out of the thousands of Filipino teens’ blogs, 850+ blogs that were nominated, 80+ blogs that were chosen as semi-finalists, and then down to the 24 finalists (3 for each category), only one won for the Best Special Interest Blog Category --- (and even if it’s awkward to say,) that’s this blog you’re at! Whoohoo :-D

Tonight, I wish to share with you my joy and my sincere gratitude.

Thank you, Lord, for allowing all these.
Thanks to Candy Magazine for sponsoring such a prestigious challenge.
Thank you, Blog Awards judges, for believing on my site. Sana nag-iwan kayo ng message sa cbox ko when you dropped-by to read my blog entries and check on the totality of my blog.. lalo ka na, Mikee Lee. Ahaha. JK.
Thank you as well to those who clicked on that circle beside my [blog] name, even without really reading my blog (if there are people who actually did that).
Thanks to the Candy girls who betted on my blog and plugged it through the Blog Awards Plug thread at TeenTalk.
Thanks to my family and friends who propped me up through their encouraging words and online votes (some even mistakenly voted me thru sms.hehe). Thank you for plugging my blog on your own blogs and Friendster bulletins.

Special thanks to:
mom and dad – for your unconditional affirmations
Vanj – for voting during the finals whenever you have extra time
Ate Joy – for being an encouraging kapatid
Tita Lou & Mitz – for always telling me how proud you are to have me as your pamangkin.
Ptr. Phillip – for even registering just to vote for me! Hehe
my JRC youth ministry buddies (my buddy Jen, Kuya Faith, Jzeza, Julius, Giovan, Jett.. lahat kayo) – sa pag-taas niyo ng kamay to vote for me! Hahaha. Ibaaaa.
my high school batch mates
JRC
…the Lord, above all.

Let’s continue to spread the Word.

All for HIS glory!


Related blogs:

When I got in the semi-finals
When I got in the finals

Here’s a collage of my Candy Blog Awards journey. I hope I can make a better one. Sorry, I must review for my exams so I needed to rush this one :-P



- W I N N E R S -
Best-Written Blog - My Traffic Jam
Best Blog Design - xsabrina.chic productions
Best Blog Name - nikipidya
Best Boy's Blog - CokskiBlue
Best Use of Photography - Kiss the stars with me
Funniest Blog - Ang Desperadong Nobelista.
People's Choice - Nursecissism
Best Special Interest Blog - J e z r e e l F a i t h M a n u g u e
Best Overall Blog (the one who'll have the cute eeepc laptop) - My Traffic Jam

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congratulations! You deserve it! ;D

Anonymous said...

oh my God, jez! Congratulations! i'm very proud of you. God bless you! :D

Anonymous said...

congrats... you deserve it

Anonymous said...

Congrats. You really deserve it. All for the glory of God. =D

wanawana said...

OhMyGod ate Jez!!! :) CONGRATSSS!!!! :) I'm super duper proud of you. XD Galing galing! :D

Jez said...

I'm overhwhelmed :-)
Thank you sooo much.
Thank you, xty, nash, Jomae (whoa.you check my blog pa rin pala!), ate xyla, wana, and the others who congratulated me in any other form :-)

God bless!

Carla said...

congrats jez! God Bless...

Anonymous said...

Have quickly thought))))