Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Saturday, September 13, 2008

septemBER 1

It’s this time of the year where I get thrilled most as I look [fast] forward to the holidays.
We haven’t brought out our Christmas tree, lights, and lanterns, but I totally can feel the cold breeze of the –ber nights (so that basically brings out the holiday emo in me. hehe).

I quote from my September 1, 2007 blog entry:
Cheers for September 1st :)
Let’s welcome the –Ber months.

Happy Holidays ♣
Merry Christmas to you! I hope I was able to be the first to greet.


Flashback & Photo digging:



September 2nd of year 2005
(My family and I were in Baguio City)


September 3rd & 16th of 2006
(Youth Net)

September 1st of 2007
(home)

September 1, 2008
from NAIA 3 (right) --> Davao Int'l Airport (left)


5 comments:

KZRemojo said...

Hahahaha!
(i laugh not bcoz 'natatawa' ako, but bcoz - 'natutuwa' ako, hehe)

i remember seeing these pics last year for the first time, and you posted them again! haha, you really love the BER-months!
the same-old-sentimental-Jezreel, haha :-)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

-Ben Soo- said...

Haha! You look different in all 4 pictures Jez! =P

Jez said...

@Zion: Haha. So you've been a faithful blog reader since then, eh? Wow. And yeah, it's the same very sentimental me :)

@Ben: I know! I really do. It's really funny how people change in a period of time.

MERiE said...

you look different in the 4 pics... did I just repeat what Ben said?

haha, evlotuion & change...
and yes Happy Holidays Jez! berrrr mos. are up!

p.s i so like your very first pic, more than you being 'cute' is the cake in my favourite shades :D

pasto♛ej said...

nxt tym, u cum 2 davao, visit mo kami :>