Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Monday, August 18, 2008

Ninoy Aquino Day is a driving day :-D

Since it’s Ninoy Aquino Day, we got a break from all the busy stuff here and had a chance to visit our favorite place in the world – Baguio City! Us going to this place may sound a cliché already, but really, we just never get apathetic of it. The memories of our good ol’days plus the cold misty air just never miss to get make us want to come back more often. Hello again, dear hometown!

We were supposed to leave last Sunday afternoon (after our church service), but some visitors came over so we had to change our plans. Anyhow, not making this entry longer, photoblogging ahead :D

We left home at around 5AM, so we arrived at Baguio before 8 AM. Had our breakfast at Figaro in Camp John Hay before we headed to CJH’s mini-golf ground as requested by our little boss, MJ. Lunch at mom’s never-ending Pancake House. After which, we went to the very foggy SM which MJ dubbed as “parang nasa heaven” (which explains why he had this zombie-like pose –what a correlation!) to shop. Went home at around 7PM.


A short but fun-filled day 'twas!

3 comments:

MERiE said...

as what I commented (multiply) I'm longing to visit Baguio.. I haven't been there for 7 years already!!! I want to have the feel of the Baguio air/mist/fog and ok I have to say that I'm into fab finds sa mga ukay ukay - those very rare pieces... Tsaka the feel of Baguio itself.. I miss Baguio...

God bless Jez! :D

Anonymous said...

oh my.. I miss Baguio. Well, the place and the people i've been with back then... w/c was 2-3 yrs ago. :(

and I guess I would agree.. sm baguio is cool.. literally! :o

-karen

Jez said...

Merie: 7 years? That must be long enough for you to totally long to see Baguio City! haha. And did I tell you already that I was born in Baguio? Wala lang, just sharing ;)

Karen: So you spent your collegiate level at a univ in Baguio, huh?