Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Thursday, August 28, 2008

G12 Pinoy


Hello, friends!
Just came home from the G12 National Conference / Pinoy 1728 Encounter which was held at the Baguio Convention Center. I must say I was truly caught by the vision.
I'm just so thrilled on what will be happening in the next few months and years to come.
Greater things are yet to come.

As Ptr. Frank would always end our sessions, I shout: Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! Mabuhay ang G12 Family!


Pictures and blogs are coming up.

4 comments:

MERiE said...

so you finally decided to attend... yey! can't wait to hear nore about the conference... :D

Jez said...

Yup! Glad my professors approved of my sort of class leave. All things are truly possible in Him!

pasto♛ej said...

uy, open pla un sa di pastors? o pastor k ba? hehe.. G12 din church namin... papa ko, part ng G12 Team sa Philippines... hope 2 knw u more!

Anonymous said...

Go.. Warrior of God!