Jezreel Faith Manugue Jez Manugue JRC Jesus Revival Church G12 St. John's Academy CLSU

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Family is in His Hands

Thank you for the overwhelming text messages, calls, house visits, and most importantly, for your prayers.

The devil is really not happy with our family since day one. I know he's deeply mad and is very watchful of our actions such that he could intervene.
A pastor's family is the devil's primary target, but thank you for even making our shields from the Lord stronger and firmer.

I thank God for my Christian family. I love you, JRC. I love you, JRC people. I love you all, JRC Pastors.
Thank you for loving and covering our family with prayers and intercession.

Things are in God's control. Let's fear not.
God bless and cover us more.


With all gratefulness,
J e z


------------------------------------------
answered some questions here

No comments: